Gremloata is an Italian condiment classically made of lemon zest, garlic, parsley and anchovy. We’ve omitted the anchovy here, and switched things up with the addition of lime, chili, and plenty of robust green herbs. Use this on everything from chicken, fish or even as a vinaigrette for salads.
Spicy Lime Gremolata
- 1/3 cup cilantro (including stems and roots) finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 birdseye chili finely sliced
- pinch of salt to taste
Finely chop the cilantro, parsley and basil. Combine in a bowl with extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime zest and juice, garlic, chili and salt. Stir until well combined. Store in a resealable jar in the refrigerator, up to 2 weeks.