This bold, colourful salad has us dreaming of Spring.
Cucumber Carrot Salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup cucumber spiralized
- 1 cup carrot spiralized
- 4-5 radishes thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro including stems, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons blackberry ginger balsamic vinegar we use this one
- ½ lime juiced
- pinch of flaky sea salt and black pepper
- nasturtium and basil micro greens to garnish (optional)
Add the carrot, cucumber, radishes, cilantro and sesame seeds to a large bowl. In a mason jar, add sesame oil, blackberry ginger balsamic vinegar, lime juice, flaky sea salt and black pepper. Seal with lid, shake until emulsified. Drizzle over vegetables, toss, and serve with nasturtium and basil micro greens (optional).