This vibrant, colourful salad has us dreaming of Spring.
Cucumber Carrot Salad by The Food Gays
- 1 cup cucumber, spiralized
- 1 cup carrot, spiralized
- 4-5 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro (including stems), finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons blackberry ginger balsamic vinegar (we use this one)
- ½ lime, juiced
- pinch of flaky sea salt and black pepper
- nasturtium and basil micro greens, to garnish (optional)
Add the carrot, cucumber, radishes, cilantro and sesame seeds to a large bowl. In a mason jar, add sesame oil, blackberry ginger balsamic vinegar, lime juice, flaky sea salt and black pepper. Seal with lid, shake until emulsified. Drizzle over vegetables, toss, and serve with nasturtium and basil micro greens (optional).